Everyday items we use:
Newspapers, towels, baby blankets, Odo-ban kennel disinfectant /deodorizer, paper towels
You may want to donate dollars and this is what your dollars can do!
• $5.00 an identification plate for training collar
• $15.00 buys training leash and collar, several pound of raw bones
• $25.00, micro-chip, a seat belt for a service dog
• $35.00 a Service Dog vest,
• $40.00 A neuter, rental of our monthly training space in Arkansas for 1 day, Parasite and flea control for one dog for a month
• $50.00 a monthly groom on one of our long haired dogs, a bag of dog food, a case of frozen Bil-jac,
• $60.00 A spay, a Kuranda bed, to keep them up off the ground when they are outside
• $100.00 buys a crate. We use a lot of crates!!! Printing of our brochures, cards, postcards, one day of dog sitting if I need to be gone
• $200.00 a new set of grooming clippers and blades
• $300.00 a new kennel run …we need about 4 more to build some bigger play yards for the dogs.
• $500.00 rental on our training building for 1 month
• $1,500 a new bathtub to bathe dogs in to eliminate grooming bills.
• A scholarship for a PTSD dog for a Veteran or an Autism dog.
• A scholarship for a Seizure Alert dog or a Diabetic Alert dog.
• A scholarship for a Wheelchair assist dog.
• And our biggest wish ever: $50,000 for a down payment on a bigger, safer rural facility to keep expanding our ability to train more dogs.
• Or if someone out there has rural property 10 acres or more that you would like to donate to build a facility on? Or maybe it already has a house on it too?
We are a 501 (c)(3) Charity and all of your donations no matter how big or small help in more ways than I can put to paper , or in words. I am always so grateful when people believe in us by supporting us again THANK YOU